Thursday 29th December 2011

I’m going to do this now, just incase I can’t do it before the end of the year.
I would like to wish you all a very Happy New Year. All the very best in 2012. Let’s hope our vegetable grow to super sizes and the rain comes when we want and the sun shines when we need it.
Thank you very much for all your support throughout this year, and there will be more videos and blogging next year. If you haven’t finished your Christmas turkey and eaten all your Christmas cake yet, don’t worry you can always take some down the allotment with you.
With lot of love
Claire

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to Thursday 29th December 2011

1. Crystal says:

Looking forward to spring and all those videos ! Hope you have a safe and prosperous New Year.

2. dave says:

happy new year claire and roll on next year cant wait to compare our veg!!

3. Happy new year to you , looking so much to the growing season and my bees buzzing around the garden 🙂

4. Tony says:

All the best for the new year Claire,spring is only just around the corner. I sowed some onions seeds today,felt good to start again.

5. Karen says:

Happy New Year to you Claire and all the best for a great growing season in 2012. My allotment plot is pretty new so I have tons more plans for next year – so exciting!

6. Larry says:

Hoping you and your family are safe and warm. Keep on posting your vids. Waiting for spring in Kentucky. Larry

• Have a wonderful 2012. Spring is fast approaching. We’ve not had any snow yet this winter, but after the last 2 years of loads, I think we deserve a mild winter. Still February is renowned for snow in the UK so there’s still time.

7. Peter T says:

Hi Claire
    Love your videos I live in Peterborough and I am just starting my kitchen garden this year knowing nothing about growing produce the present Mrs T said it would be a great idea to grow our own so I came across your YouTube videos with a cup of tea and a large note pad I started to plot my plan for garden domination and got the list of requirement from Mrs T so the project is on with great expectation from the present Mrs T
    Thank you your video have given me the confidence to carry on with a lot of work in front of me
    I do a lot of building projects as a carpenter so I got to thinking wouldn’t it be great if I could do the same with my project as you do with your garden and give the average person the confidence to carry out DIY projects
    To get me started with this could you help me and tell me is it hard to put video on you tube and basic things like what video camera do you use and how do you edit them ,any help would be great
    Pete T
    Chisenhale
    Peterborough
    England

• Hi Pete,
      Your carpentry skills will come in very hand, especially with raised beds.As for putting videos on You Tube, well my husband knows how to do that, I don’t have a clue!
      Basically what I do is record what I do on a digital camera, then Mark downloads onto the computer, edits it and then puts it on You Tube. It depends what computer you have and therefore, what software you’ve got for your computer.
      Mark found out how to do it by going onto “Goggle”. It will give you all the information you need to know on there. From what I remember it’s the set up that takes a while, but once it’s in place it’s easy.
      I hope that’s helpful and sorry I can’t be of more help. I do the gardening and Mark does the hard bit. (That’s what I think anyway).
      Good luck with your garden, I’d love to see some photos.
      Claire